Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bankruptcy as a tool of Pre-retirement

What is you are approaching retirement? Are you still burdened with the massive obligations of minimum monthly payment on your credit cards? Are you concerned that you will not be able to continue to maintain these payments once you stop working?

For 20 years, I met countless people in their forties have hesitated at the prospect of the bankruptcy filing. I call it the "moral dilemma.We have anchored with the concept that you work hard and you pay your bills on time YH ' also observed that most individuals reach staff "point break" in which they have come to realize that they must take account of the bankruptcy filing.

If you answered "Yes" to the above questions, I suggest that you consider a different approach. Although it is never too late to file bankruptcy, in fact you might find in a financially more beneficial to retire if you are considering bankruptcy in years 5-10 before retirement.

Many people escape everything they have - including pension - fund in order to avoid filing bankruptcy, but finally in a situation where it is still necessary to file bankruptcy. In New York where I practice, ERISA all qualified retirement accounts (IRA, KEOUGH, 401 k, 457, etc.) are fully protected against the claims of creditors, even in the event of bankruptcy. Technically, it is regarded as free from property or an exemption.

The worst thing is you operate your retirement savings to pay debt crédit.Si card you are considering bankruptcy, do not seek to your retirement savings to save you.I ask you to consider only your present cash flow.If you cannot meet your obligations based on your present cash flow I suggest that you are looking for a lawyer qualified to bankruptcy lawyer.

If you are until you pass on your retirement savings, you can still be able to remove your card credit and other debts and always keep your approaching retirement nest eggs.

Unfortunately, if you've already tapped some or all of your retirement savings, lawyers may not go back and get the money that was already that we can do is to help you protect your retirement savings remaining versé.Ce and bankruptcy venir.dépôt help stop harassing telephone calls and letters and leave you free debt so that you can forward that you are approaching retirement u.s. ' it's never too late to submit, smart move is to seek counsel when the first sign of trouble is apparent - after you have exhausted your retirement savings.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir/Mam,

    I am Angela Brown, contributory writer for some financial communities. I just visited your site http://about-bankruptcy-personal.blogspot.com and trust me I really liked the work you have done for your site. I read some of the articles and they were just to good. Few of them were very informative and well written.

    After seeing this, I have come to the conclusion that I would do something for your site with your prior permission. I would love to write an original article as a "Guest" on any financial topic of your choice. In return you can give me a back-link either in the content or the author bio section. The article will be 100% original and will be published only in your site.

    Please let me know if you are open to normal link exchange as well? I would love to hear your ideas and requests.

    Thanks,

    Angela Brown
    Content Marketing Executive
    add me on FB : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001465303818

    ReplyDelete